Pages

Friday, 16 September 2016

Questions for New Candidates

Greetings to our incoming candidates,

Once more, we wish to welcome you as you all journey with us. Please be sure that our prayers and support are with you always. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
Tonight you all would have discussed some Elements of our faith, if you have any further questions regarding tonight's topic, you can also leave a comment here as well.

We look forward to your full participation. May God bless you all!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a wonderfully insightful journey with all of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that! I look forward to a great year ahead!

      Delete
    2. Knowing that I will not be physically present most times I am really hoping everyone makes use of the blog so that I can be an integral part of the journey. Hoping the year ahead will be a blessing for all our team members and especially the candidates.

      Delete
  2. Luke 8.16-18 Monday reading left me little confused.Especially,'to anyone who has, more will be given and from the one who has not, even what he seems to have will be taken away '. It seems unfair.

    ReplyDelete