Pages

Monday, 7 November 2016

Why Pray to Saints!

Hi All! The second group of RCIA Candidates discussed some interesting facts about sainthood and some of the many Saints which the church recognizes.

Every RCIA Candidate must have a Saint name and for those who are aware of your saint name, we would like you to research what it means and who it is and share it with us.
For those who do not have a Saint name, we would like you to do some research on some saints and see which one you would like to be named after.

You can click HERE to visit a Catholic website that can give you some added information about our Saints.

Have Fun!
Bless!

1 comment:

  1. My Saint name is Anastasia. It means 'Resurrection'. I understand it was my father's choice. He knew something way back then? I never appreciated the name when I was growing up. But now I understand it. She had a good life. She was strong...in her faith and as a woman!

    ReplyDelete